Monday, June 3, 2013

 Signs from the universe; when the universe speaks to us

 One day i make a difficult decision  and as i stand outside our house watching the stars i ask myself whether i made the right decision.I silently  make a prayer in my heart asking the universe to send me a sign .A few seconds later as i watch the stars i see a shooting star and am amazed, it feels my heart with delight.At the moment i do not think much of it am just grateful to the universe for allowing me to see that magic.Moments later i have this realization as if almost whispered in my ears by the stars 'its only when its dark that i can see the stars.'I fear darkness,but i have an affinity for stars,they calm my spirit.The universe does answer me and i know there is  a power beyond us all.

coincidences, accidents and synchronicity
Coindences sometimes do happen to show us we are on the right path or to help us change direction. Just by coincidence we meet people that we need to see.Even in the so called cases of being at the wrong place at the right time.When we are in harmony with the flow of the universe accidents, coincidences and synchronicity occur.However not all of us are conscious of what is happening.An accident may occur that stops you from taking part in an event.Hidden behind the outside look of events is a much higher power and flow,where all is in harmony.Looking at it from our view we might call it luck or unfortunate however if we are conscious enough we may just see the miracle of life unfolding and see synchronicity in accidents and coincidences.
 One day as i walk to work i see a beautiful bird and as i frantically search my bag for my phone to take a photo i realize i actually left both phones in the house.Well one could say its a lucky coincidence but it all depends on how you view,interpret and live.We at times look for miracles,expect these sighns but when the universe or God speaks we miss them.

In simple things lies the wisdom that even intellectuals will never discover unless they let down their guard and  every now and then let the innocence of their inner child take over.
 
  "But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."


No comments:

Post a Comment